Associate of Applied Science or Applied Business: Hotel Restaurant Management
Restaurants and hotels: where people come together to eat, relax, and socialize away from the schedule of everyday life. A restaurant or hotel that is managed and operated with excellence will ensure customer satisfaction and a profitable business.
Every hotel and restaurant needs a manager who works to guarantee that customers are treated with hospitality. Hotel and restaurant managers possess excellent leadership, communication, and team work skills.
If you possess these qualities and are drawn towards this career, the hotel restaurant degree program at Beckfield College will provide you with the hospitality management skills that dining and lodging establishments seek when hiring managers. We offer classes at our Cincinnati, OH campus and Florence, Northern KY campus.
Beckfield College: A Great Choice for a Degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management
Why obtaining an associate degree in Hotel Restaurant Management from Beckfield College is a great choice:
- Beckfield College has the only curriculum specific to Hotel/Restaurant Management within the region.
- All of the Hotel/Restaurant Management course texts are reviewed, endorsed, and published by the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute.
- Many of the courses are eligible for professional certifications.
- The course instruction is delivered by Certified Hotel Administrators with years of first-hand experience at properties and corporate levels.
- Our Hotel Restaurant Management program is offered at two convenient locations in Cincinnati, Ohio and Florence, Northern Kentucky
Hotel & Restaurant Management: Preparing for Your Career
With a Hotel Restaurant Management Associate Degree from Beckfield College, you will also have the opportunity to earn up to 10 certifications through the American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute. Your opportunities in the hotel and restaurant management industry will open up with additional credentials such as these.
Along with the concentrated hospitality-focused courses, you will also take a number of general education, business, and management courses to develop marketable skills in the field of hotel and restaurant management.
Hotel & Restaurant Management: On the Job
Hotel and restaurant managers work to keep businesses successfully running. Beckfield College’s course instructors are Certified Hotel Administrators who will use their experience to prepare you to successfully complete the following job duties:
- Interview, hire, train, and oversee employees
- Manage inventory and order supplies
- Oversee food preparation and presentation
- Ensure employees understand and comply with safety rules and regulations
- Inspect guest rooms and common areas for cleanliness
- Greet and register guests
- Keep budgets and financial records, including payroll
- Ensure that standards of the business are met
Hotel & Restaurant Management Program in Cincinnati, Ohio, Northern Kentucky, and Online
Let Beckfield College prepare you to be a Hotel Restaurant Manager! Earning your associate degree with Beckfield College will ensure that you are more than prepared to enter the hotel and restaurant career field. This program is available on campus or online with full or part-time course opportunities.
Check out the hotel restaurant degree program today at our Cincinnati, OH campus and and Florence, Northern Kentucky locations:
The associate degree program in hotel and restaurant management is also available online. Click here for more information about taking Beckfield College courses online.
8 Quarter Full-time Program
For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program, please click on the following links: