GET STARTED TODAY
CALL NOW 859-371-9393
TRAIN FOR A NEW CAREER WITH A
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING – 3 YEAR PRELICENSURE BSN TRACK
If you are passionate about helping people, are a team player, detail-oriented, and attuned to the needs of others, you should consider Beckfield College’s 3 Year Prelicensure BSN track. Right now, there is a strong need for quality healthcare, which means the demand for educated and skilled nurses is high. In fact, the Bureau of Labor Statistics projects employment of registered nurses to grow 7% from 2019 to 2029.†
At Beckfield College you can focus on getting a quality education and developing leadership and nurse management skills to help you be successful in your nursing career. Most schools offer 4-year BSN programs but at Beckfield College, our fast-track 3 Year BSN program offers quality education and in-field training and takes only three years to complete.
3 Year BSN Program Length
(bachelor’s degree program)
Employment for BSN is projected to grow 9% from 2020 to 2030†
State Annual Median Salary
State of Kentucky mean salary is $64,730; state of Ohio median salary is $69,750 per year*
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE 3 YEAR BSN TRACK
The 3 Year BSN track offers classes in both the day and evening. The BSN curriculum is specifically designed to prepare you for your career from day one. If you are looking for a 3 Year BSN Nursing school in Greater Cincinnati or Northern Kentucky and becoming a Registered Nurse, come check out what Beckfield’s 3 Year Prelicensure BSN track has to offer.
Our nursing classes are small so you never feel like a number and can get individualized attention from the instructors. Beckfield College has industry-current equipment including a birthing simulator and nursing labs which helps students get hands-on training to help prepare them for the field.
Upon successful completion of Beckfield College’s 3 Year BSN track, you will earn a Bachelor of Science in nursing and be prepared to take the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-RN). Beckfield College’s 3 Year BSN Nursing track is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
To learn more about the Kentucky Program of Nursing benchmarks and NCLEX pass rates, click here.
Learn about our virtual-ATI NCLEX® Review
Beckfield College provides the Virtual-ATI NCLEX Review during the time you are attending the nursing program prior to graduation. It is an innovative, online partnership that prepares nursing graduates for NCLEX success. The review directly aligns with the current NCLEX test plan. Through collaboration with a virtual coach and the classroom nursing instructor, students are engaged in a personalized, assessment-driven NCLEX review in an online classroom that provides students access to a variety of on-demand resources. Students receive feedback and encouragement from their own personal online coach and classroom nursing instructor. A calendar is provided to guide students’ daily review. The review is individualized as the student progresses, so special focus is given to topic areas that need more attention. It works. NCLEX pass rates are nearly 100% when students follow their coaches’ recommendations.*
*According to ATI.
WHAT DOES A REGISTERED NURSE DO?
A career in nursing offers a wide variety of job responsibilities and duties depending on the setting in which you work. At Beckfield College, our nursing classes help prepare you with the practical skills and knowledge that will help you successfully perform a wide range of job functions, which can include:
- Observe and assess patient’s conditions
- Administer medication
- Operate and monitor medical equipment
- Perform diagnostic test and analyze results
- Teach patients and families how to treat and manage illnesses or injuries
- Collaborate with doctors and other medical providers
- Manage other nursing staff
- Leadership responsibilities like scheduling, training and personnel
Nursing Career Possibilities
One of the great advantages of pursuing a nursing career is the vast array of job opportunities that will be available to you within the healthcare industry. A Nurse can work in a variety of healthcare settings, such as
- Physician offices
- Home healthcare services
- Health specialty centers
- Nursing homes
- Private sector
REGISTERED NURSE SALARY OPPORTUNITIES
According to the latest national data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor and Statistics, the median pay for a Registered Nurse in the state of Kentucky’s median salary is $64,730 and the state of Ohio’s median salary is $69,750 per year. Salary will vary based on experience, location of employment, and the specific job title and duties being performed.*
LOCAL EMPLOYERS OF
- I began my nursing career in January 1998 as a nursing assistant in long term care. Then in December of 2000, I graduated from LPN school. I worked for 11 years in long term care as a LPN before going back for my RN.I chose Beckfield for my Associate’s Program because of the curriculum that they offered. I would take nursing classes starting Quarter 1 and would incorporate my general studies into the program while taking these nursing courses. I knew that I wanted to be a Director of Nursing and needed my RN for this. Upon completion of my Associate’s Degree, and obtaining my RN Licensure, I felt completely prepared for a leadership role within my organization. The clinical skills experience offered to me by Beckfield, gave me the confidence to approach situations with greater ease. The higher thought processes are a norm at Beckfield. The instructor’s teach you how to “think” while considering the entire clinical picture as well as the ability to anticipate and advocate for the patient.The focus on leadership and the RN’s role in this critical area of nursing, is one of Beckfield’s strongest attributes, in my opinion. I feel like some nursing programs (at least from my LPN experience) teach nurses to “be a nurse”, but at Beckfield, we were taught how to be a “nursing leader”. The knowledge, resources and network connections that have been afforded to me from Beckfield are unmatched. Beckfield has a reputation for preparing excellent, competent nurses and this is an accurate perception. I feel very blessed to be a Beckfield Graduate, from not only the RN Program, but also from their BSN Program!I recommend Beckfield College’s Nursing Program to anyone who is committed to furthering their education in one of the most selfless and rewarding career choices in the world.Cum Laude 2013-RN, Cum Laude 2015-BSN