We take YOU and your goals for success seriously at Beckfield College from the minute you first enter campus or log in online. We help you every step of the way, beginning with a personal interview, through financial aid, during your academic studies, and finally as you achieve your career goals upon graduation. We get to know all of our students – by name, face and professional aspirations.
We provide academic excellence for students of all ages, backgrounds and diverse needs.
What do we offer YOU?
- Academic excellence with diverse program offerings from an accredited college
- On-campus and online courses and program delivery options
- Full-time scheduling opportunities depending upon program
- Small campus feel – on-campus and online
- Career Services to prepare you for your career
To apply, follow these 3 easy steps:
Step 1: Meet with an Admissions Representative
Meet with an admissions representative to discuss information regarding our programs and take you on a tour of the campus. If you are not sure about what program would be right fit for you, the admissions representative will assist in guiding you in making the best decision to achieve your goals.
Step 2: Apply
As you learn more about our college and career training programs during your visit, you will then be able to complete an application for your program of interest.
To get a head start on your application, click here to submit your preliminary information.
Step 3: Complete Admissions Requirements
Once you have applied*, your admissions representative will work with you to:
- Gather your school transcripts and other required documents. See Admission Requirements for detailed information
- Schedule your financial planning session to apply for financial aid at the Financial Aid Office (if applicable).
- Attend New Student Orientation where you will meet your fellow classmates, get your schedule, and be ready for the first day of class!
* Submitting an application does not guarantee a seat in a class in an upcoming term. A student is not considered enrolled until admission requirements have been met and an enrollment agreement is signed by the student and the Beckfield College.